Re: Append board in pcbnew

Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:
Alain M. wrote:
Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:

This whole concept seems a bit awkward to me for pcbnew. I would have added this functionality to the gerber viewer and not to pcbnew. If the gerber viewer had this functionality along with the ability to save to panelized gerbers,
IN fact it is a *very* nice thing. I even made a program to do exactly that for TangoPcb (in normal mode, component names were changed).

"it" means what in your first sentence?

1) the append feature in pcbnew, or

Yes

2) the hypothetical append feature in gerbview which was the last thing mentioned above your comment.

No

We are not being very clear. My mind reading skills really really are bad, sorry.

:)
Alain

Dick