Re: eeschema NUMBER_OF_FIELDS

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

jean-pierre charras wrote:
> Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
>
>> Jean-Pierre,
>>
>> What about using wxGrid for part of this dialog?
>>
>> Any objections?
>>
>> Dick
>>

> No objections.
> Note: fields names are already editable in eeschema.

Except for the first one or two field names. I will research it and
duplicate current behavior.

4 fields names are not editable because they are reserved (REF, VALUE, FOOTPRINT and subsheet).
Subsheet is not in use (and may be never used).
Currently only the 8 users fields names are editable.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex