Re: Devel list at SF

SF provides such services. Every attacment gets a link, like following:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/attachment.php?list_name=dxr3-devel&message_id=20060126193246.GC4008%40home&counter=1

I'm not here to push SF, but just trying to be careful to not take too big
piece to eat :)

Vesa

Yes, we do not want to eat too much. I gained 7 pounds over the Thanksgiving Holiday, so I must eat less. But it is still early and I am hoping to get a wish list in place, sort of a needs analysis. Later we can assess work and who/what/where offers what we need.

This was a decent process:

http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=5250/1
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/section.php?section=20

But still not excellent. I've seen better, just can't remember where.

Dick