Re: new kicadocaml release, new zone fill alg, if

Hi Vesa!

Thanks for trying out my program... if you want, I can fix the
unhanded exceptions that occur when loading your board(s) if you send
me the .brd files. After I fix the errors, I'll just delete the files.
Of course, if you prefer not to share (confidential design), that's
cool too.

The format for PCBNEW .brd files has changed in the last year or so,
and kicadocaml seems not compatible with all iterations of that
format. I'd be happy to fix any other errors that come up when people
test out their boards if you want to forward them ..

thanks,
Tim