Re: PCBNEW DRC with rotated rectangular pads (partial

Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:

It is highly unlikely that no one cares.
When something does not get done in an open source project, I would not assume it is because no one cares. More likely: the cost is too high.

Alas this is not the case... I got this answer from jean-pierre:

Do this in a usual footprint is a nonsense (and I am polite).

All That I was asking is that it be included in the todo list... For sure this is a miss-understanding, and may be it will get cleared in the future :)

Meaning: good software is NEVER free. Somebody ALWAYS pays for it. Any developer capable of writing software for a project like Kicad is valuable. And time is money.

I agree with you. I am sad that I don't have time, but there is too much on me already... I am glad that people like you can do such great contributions as I have seen (and used)

Alain, you cannot reduce the cost of writing free software, however you can increase the reward by being a little more positive.

I really try :)

Please do not give up your day job for being a motivational speaker.

?? sorry, I don't get you... anyways, I already work more then 12 hours/day...

Alain