Re: Bug 2870835 Patch - Inconsistent Label Direction +

> 2009/10/27 Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@...>:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Please find attached two screenshots showing the inconsistent label
>> directions between normal labels and global labels, and a patch to fix
>> this problem.

Hmm, I've been looking at this but I can't really see a way of
supporting this without breaking previous schematics.

Has anyone got any suggestions about how to do this change without
breaking old schematics?

Otheriwse I'll just crop the patch to just fix the small niggles and
leave the direction problems alone.