Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

It seems to me that the method of translation can be left to the person
doing the translation. I just translated a few comments in some of the
code I am working on with Google and it seemed pretty painless. I may
see things differently if I come across a file where most of the
comments are in French. At that point I may give the program Mateusz
wrote a try.

I will take on the task of translating the source in
EESchema since I know my way around that code fairly well unless someone
else has already started on it.

Tremendous! Thank you very much!

Dick