Re: Editing value field in eeschema/libedit seems to fail.

On 22 November 2010 06:16, Karl Schmidt <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/21/2010 06:03 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>>
>> I don't know what revision, but Jean-Pierre committed my patch for
>> fixing this on / around 22nd August. Email copies below:
>
> I'm talking about BZR 2615 which was new last week.
>
> Something isn't right - I can work around it with a text editor, but the
> cache clearly gets confused requiring a restart and there isn't a way to use
> an existing part to make a new one.
>
> I also sense that there is something going on with the understanding of
> 'value' and 'name'.
>
> DEF contains the name
> F1 the value
>
> In all cases in the past they had the same data.

Hi Karl,

Yes I realise you are talking about a very recent bazaar version, but
I merely wanted to point out that this was fixed a few months ago and
therefore has been re-broken. The fix that worked then can be checked
to see if it got trashed recently or if the problem stems from
somewhere else entirely.

Best Regards,

Brian Sidebotham.