Re: Reorganization and QC of kicad library

Hello Dick,

Thank you for your suggestion. I agree with all your points.
I'm going to create a blueprint when all of my draft is ready.

After reading the new library document, it seems that my work is narrower.
It is based on a user perspective (me) rather than a developer one.
I am going to define a set of guideline/rule for symbol, footprint and 3d
model creation.
This guideline should contains drawing style, naming scheme, size and
position of drawing/text element of symbol/footprint/3d model.
Existing standard will be applied to the guideline. This should improve
look & feel, correctness and standard of schematic & pcb drawing.

I will use the new library definition in the guideline.

Tony