Re: Concerns about clearing disagreements before committing.

Well then forward march ?

On 22/11/2011 15:03, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:
Simon,

IMHO pcbnew is no longer developed.  IMO it is hardly maintained.

--brian

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Simon Turner wrote:

My problem is not control, i just don't want to invest time and effort
in learning a software that might change completely and need relearning
or that is no longer developed. sure if a split makes one far superior
maybe it is a solution longer term.