Re: Concerns about clearing disagreements before committing.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 07:39:54PM +0400, vovanius@xxxxx wrote:
> Thank to masters, Kicad is in 'stand still' but is stable and good
> debugged, so their scepticism about changes is reasonable. For the

Erm... good debugged ... I still see assertion popping ups *and* freezes
in the part editor :(((

> code to be redesigned and lots of features to be added we should go
> back to highly experimental state. There should be enough 'coding
> force' and management resources to keep TWO projects (legacy KiCad and
> new KiCad) in living state. I hope we still be together despite of all
> conflicts.

What about doing what everybody else is doing? Feature freeze the main
branch (only for fixes) and go on on an experimental one...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl