Re: Confusing tool icons in eeschema

I just started learning a new (mechanical) cad/cam program and was
reminded of how confusing and opaque a user interface is while you are
still learning the terminology and concepts of technology.

I think grouping things as you've proposed is a good idea. Consider also
toolbar dividers to help make the groupings clear.

Also, the Ascend/Decend Hierarchy tool might be better grouped with the
other hierarchial sheet tools.