Re: Kicad + V8/NodeJS/Swig [split from kicad ideas mail]

Sorry, I ignore the "xxxx_wrapper.cxx + yyy_wrapper.cxx + etc cannot be
linked together"... swig define them as static functions, so they can be
linked together and will work. The path is not that dark ;-)

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es