Re: New Pcbnew file format.

2012/4/9 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sure, lets invite DJango, so we can create two interfaces, one for KiCad
> and one for a web
> browser.
>
> A front door and a back door to the popcorn party.
>
> Then we tell google about the front door, so when you want that damn part,
> woops there it is.
>
> Trust me, the bottleneck is implementation, not ideas.  Always been that
> way.

Nice, didn't really thought about the indexing....

Didn't want to put what technologies to use over the table now, but I also
have a lot of experience
with django+xml-rpc  :-) (most of my in-company web apps are made this way,
and they talk
each other in xml-rpc... that joint to our new kicad modules in server....")

I hope I could participate in that part of the process, really, and break
just a bit that implementation bottleneck . :-)

I start to find KiCad development more exciting every day.

Thank you guys!!

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es