Re: The KiCad GAL new release

On 07/29/2013 04:11 PM, Camille Delbegue wrote:
Cairo backend doesn't work properly, it is like if the old buffers are
not deleted. But sometimes the buffer is correctly refreshed. I attached
a picture resulting of a zoom out action. I also encountered this issue
with rev 4211

Could you check it again? It seems to be fine now, using the configuration that gave me the same erroneous Cairo output, so it should work on your platform too. Hopefully I have finally got rid of all the display issues. Still, if you find one - do not hesitate to inform me, you are a good tester.

Kind regards,
Orson