Re: The KiCad GAL new release

Hi,

Netnames works fine now (with OpenGL and Cairo).
Cairo backend doesn't work properly, it is like if the old buffers are not
deleted. But sometimes the buffer is correctly refreshed. I attached a
picture resulting of a zoom out action. I also encountered this issue with
rev 4211

kernel : 3.10.3
mesa : 9.2
Cairo : 1.12.14