Re: Github plugin.

----- Original Message -----

That sounds like a good idea.  I'm all burned out for the day so I can't think if there would be any advantage to component_package_.... rather than package_component_...  On the other hand, so long as there's an established naming scheme it will be possible to use key searches etc. to help users filter and wade through huge libraries in the future. I have a feeling some other metadata would also be useful such as any notes on compliance to specific standards and so on; this helps keep file names short by keeping the fine details elsewhere.

- Cirilo