Re: github roll-out plans

At github there are personal repos and project repos.  If I google for

"github kicad base_screen.cpp"

I find the file base_screen.cpp, which is from a 10 month old copy of our launchpad repo
lodged in a *project* repo.

There is hope, don't know if its the personal vs. project repo that factors into the
google policy or not.

BTW, here are the mug shots of the project owners:

https://github.com/KiCAD?tab=members

All two of them.

Thanks for your time Carl.  You will be hearing a lot more of that from others in the near
future.