Re: bzr is unmaintained. Should we move KiCAD repository to git too?

Sorry, I've been off-list for a while whilst building my house over Christmas.

bzr works fine and is what Launchpad hosted projects work with most
easily. I don't see anyone wanting to change, especially as there's no
real reason to change; Besides, bzr usage is included in the build
system now too, so the commitment to bzr from KiCad appears clear.

Tim/Chris, it's best to tell us what you're struggling with. All you
have to actually do to contribute is:

bzr branch lp:kicad
*make changes*
bzr diff > new_feature.patch

and email the patch to the developers list for review. Make sure you
read the coding policies too. There's not much to bzr workflow, it's
very typical distributed workflow.

Best Regards,

Brian.