Re: New icons for KiCAD

Hi guys,
Konstantin, your icons are absolutely great! and that is why few
months ago I included many many of your icons in the current kicad
build. I am really happy to help to include the new ones as well.

Please understand that when I included your previous set I went
through ALL of them one by one and fixed any single possible problem.
For instance look how the current inch/mm icons are currently aligned
vertically so that misaligned pixels do not create fuzzy vertical
lines. I did that for all icons. In the set you have just submitted
the inch/mm icon seem to have a fuzzy vertical line. Maybe a
unelectable thing or maybe not.

I think what JP is telling us is that it is great to have a new set to
try out and such but it is even better to join our effort and make
great icons for the whole kicad community.

My proposal, please Konstantin write a simple bash script to print out
current icons next to your icons. Let's together select the icons that
are worth the switch.

what do your think?

Fabrizio
PS the fabrication.svg icon you came up with is brilliant !!