Re: writing a new top level wxPython based project manager

On 03/24/2014 10:19 AM, Jean-Samuel Reynaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can help too on this project. Tell me if you need more help.

https://code.launchpad.net/~kicad-developers/kicad/prj-mgr

is still empty, so therefore I need help.

There are two windows of opportunity here, with a middle section where the window is not open:

1) Now, before I get to milestone C)

2) Me doing milestone C), where collisions of effort are so likely its most sensible to
consider python contributions in this time un-helpful.  Plus I don't know what I'll have
to work with at this point.  And I won't be waiting for it.

3) After the C++ layer and framework are in place, then collisions of effort will not
concern me, the python project manager can and should be expanded into a number of
directions, and I don't expect to play a role in that.

I want to be clear about these two windows of opportunity, 1) & 3), and the approximate
timing, at least the sequencing.

The contributions that I would value most are in the window described by 1).