Re: Just shipped the first kiway-ed board

On 04/09/2014 09:50 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
Gerber to the fab facility today. Not a big job (about 50 parts) but
a cute board anyway:P

Everything seems to works fine, the kiwaying seems to work as designed
for now.

First time I tried the P&S router, at least didn't crashed immediately
as before :P AFAIK it still doesn't follow the grid, too bad, would be
useful for many short-range trackage.
/Lorenzo,

/It's probably the auto-neckdown algorithm that makes short tracks look "broken" sometimes. I'm working on improving it for
the next release. BTW. vector/topological routers are usually gridless ;)
  P&S for long range on mixed
signals would be madness anyway :D
Could you elaborate more on that?

In my next copious free time I would refactor the cleanup track code to
aid in fixing the ugly "can't drag collinear" (using the track merge code,
obviously...). Anyway, if it isn't changed, that code is way too much
UI-coupled for my tastes.
The new P&S will have that. Also a mark-DRC-errors-without-pushing mode will be available.

Tom