Re: Just shipped the first kiway-ed board

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:52:36AM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> P&S is *not* an autorouter. It just helps you lay traces manually. Sometimes
> it tries to optimize too much, but you'll be able to disable this feature in
> the new release.

At the moment in the standard editor the thing I miss most is a 'kick
the track in this direction until it hits something' i.e. an automatic
drag track parallel. First step is fixing the 'already parallel' message
:D

> AFAIK the DRC is one of the items to be improved in the future. Once it's
> rewritten in a clean and modular way, you'll be able to add
> such a check without much hassle...

The main problem is the UI for how to describe these condition. Look in
the list archives...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl