Re: Just shipped the first kiway-ed board

On 04/10/2014 11:25 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:52:36AM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
P&S is *not* an autorouter. It just helps you lay traces manually. Sometimes
it tries to optimize too much, but you'll be able to disable this feature in
the new release.
At the moment in the standard editor the thing I miss most is a 'kick
the track in this direction until it hits something' i.e. an automatic
drag track parallel. First step is fixing the 'already parallel' message
:D
I hope this will satisfy your stringent requirements:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOqMAsZPotg&feature=youtu.be

The main problem is the UI for how to describe these condition. Look in
the list archives...
If my memory is correct I sent a proposal for improved DRC UI quite some time ago...

T.