Re: Library Convention

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 07:53:53PM +0300, Vesa Solonen wrote:
> You have some great gems hiding there! We should continue on some thread
> on library-committers list and I hope to see you and Jean-Paul on board
> as well.

Practical tip: some clients don't pay if drawings are not ISO/IEC
conforming. One of the reason for having built the ISO 3098 lettering
and the obscure IEC RN 181 character set (also known as Technical Set
1). Too bad the metrics are different than the current font (the ISO
font is more compressed).

If you want me on the library list I think someone should make the
invitation or something...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl