Re: Library Convention

On 22/04/14 18:10, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:

> Tell me if you want them and where to put them;

I'd very much like to see them. Most convenient for me, personally, is
some sort of git repository, at Github or elsewhere. Others may prefer
bzr for easier integration with Launchpad?

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 07:53:53PM +0300, Vesa Solonen wrote:
>> We should continue on some thread
>> on library-committers list and I hope to see you and Jean-Paul on board
>> as well.

I'd also be willing to have a go at filling in any blanks in the 60617
set, if I can help.

> If you want me on the library list I think someone should make the
> invitation or something...

You can request team membership here:
https://launchpad.net/~kicad-lib-committers

-John