Re: Library Convention

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 03:07:00PM -0400, Carl Poirier wrote:
> once we're ready. Since the ISO charset is a little more compact than the
> current font, I don't see how waiting a bit would cause problems if
> updating symbols in existing schematics.

Shouldn't change a thing, actually:P the only warning maybe is to stay
clear of the backspace character (and maybe the underline) since I use
the first for escaping the TechSet 1 characters (they actually all have
an unicode point but it's a pain to find/type them... ) and the second
to toggle subscript mode.

Also I think that pulling out the font data in a file would be the best
choice (so the user can use the preferred one); I'd stick that at
a project level (not an user option since it changes the design)

(BTW compactness helps labeling terminal blocks on the silk screen :D)
--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl