Re: Library Convention

I also agree that grid 100 (logical units or mils) should be added to
Eeschema.
As most of symbols have pins created using grid 100 (2x50), it is
reasonable to use grid 100 when drawing wires on schematic.
It will help to avoid unconnected pin and wire especially when grid dot
are not visible (zoomed out).

BTW, I think there should be possibility to use user defined grid size
in Eeschema instead of predefined few grid sizes. It would solve the
problem.

Mariusz