From: Nick Østergaard [oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 July 2014 16:36
To: Mário Luzeiro
Cc: jp charras; KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] 3D-Viewer new rendering and contributions.

Hi Mario

I did not manage to test your patch before it got committed in rev
5040, fine. But I have now tested it and the offsets and the rotations
are good now.

I do note that the big connectors I have are strange looking, I guess
that is the thing about the "normals" you were talking about. They
rendered fine before, but is it because the normals are inside out?