Re: Config file relocation (new patch)

Hi Wayne,

One person on IRC is compiling with the patch to test on OSX. Currently the files on OSX should go in ~/Library/Preferences/kicad, but from what he said and also from these links, it looks like that might should be changed to ~/Library/Application Support/kicad. I did figure out an easy way to make the change if it is decided that is better.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15677388/default-location-for-configuration-files-macos
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/General/Conceptual/MOSXAppProgrammingGuide/AppRuntime/AppRuntime.html

The install_****_fp-lib-table cmake stuff is in the kicad library repository, looks like under the template directory.

Moses