Re: Config file relocation (new patch)

According to Marco Serantoni here:
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg13245.html

it is lowercase kicad.

I don't even have a Mac available to look at, so I'm just going by what I'm told or can find!

Moses

On 09/03/2014 04:10 PM, Martijn Kuipers wrote:

On 03 Sep 2014, at 22:05, Moses McKnight <moses@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

I'm not sure now if that is where they should go.  I looked a little through past emails here and apparently things such as libraries, modules, etc are in subdirectories in ~/Library/Application Support/kicad

Just a minor detail, shouldn’t that be ?
~/Library/Application Support/KiCad

OSX uses the name of the application, which is KiCad (with the capitals).

/Martijn