Re: Config file relocation (patch 5)

I just tested your patch on Ubuntu, works fine.

But I noticed one file is still stored on home dir : the hotkey config file ~/.SchematicFrame

I think it should be relocated too.

Regarding this file, I think there is a formatting error in it : it is composed of one single line with plain text "\n" as item separators. I guess that these should be real carriage return instead of writing them down.

I can propose a patch to correct this if needed.