Re: Edge.Cuts layer in the module editor

On Sat, Sep 06, 2014 at 10:11:25AM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> Only the board designer can do this kind of change.

The board designer then is better fixing his board:P

I'm fine with automatic 'plugging' but it should give a message like
'added a segment to fix outline at @,@'; so if you don't care you take
it as it's done, otherwise you could inspect and fix the issue, if
needed: such a join for a line-to-arc vertex would be probably the best
way to do it.

Actually is more a mill toolpath generation issue than a fabrication
one... I don't think you could have the board milled to a precision
higher to 0.1 mm. However it's possible they bounce back the gerbers for
such trivialities, in my experience. YMMV obviously.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl