Re: building kicad with wxWidgets on Linux

My OS X build is still broken.

I ran a quick check about wx-config, and got the result below:

Jean-Pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ jean-paullouis$ sudo find / -name wx-config
find: /dev/fd/3: Not a directory
find: /dev/fd/4: Not a directory
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxGTK/3.0/bin/wx-config
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxPython/3.0/bin/wx-config
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/bin/wx-config
/usr/local/bin/wx-config

So which one do I need to use in the cmake?
the one on the /opt tree, or the /usr one (that one must be linux like tree.

I will try with the /opt one first and report.

Jean-Paul
AC9GH