Re: building kicad with wxWidgets on Linux

Hi,

/opt/local/Library looks like a MacPorts installation.
You won’t be happy with that because it is missing the needed wxOverlay patches.

Further, MacPorts seems to do the Framework stuff wrong (besides wxWidgets itself messing up the library names in OSX builds). CMake BundleUtilities as well as macdylibbundler fail to relocate these MacPorts libs correctly into an app bundle.

Don’t know about your /usr/local/bin/wx-config…

Regards,
Bernhard