Re: Finally!

On 5 October 2014 00:12, Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Wayne, I can't check right now, but I'm sure it is to find
> python-a-mingw-us for kicad-winbuilder. I expect the answer is to remove the
> custom findpython cmake module and replace it with a findpythonamingwus
> module instead.
>
> Please let me introduce the latter before we remove the former; Sorry it
> caused you grief.

Unfortunately we've done it the other way around in rev 5174:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/revision/5174

This breaks KiCad-Winbuilder, but only for new downloads because it
can't configure due to not being able to find the python libs.
Old installs still work because pythonlibs were already found by the
modified findpythonlibs module.

I think the main problem is that Python-a-mingw-us which is used by
KiCad-Winbuilder uses a different name for the python dll.

Best Regards,

Brian.