Re: kicad-install.sh requiring python-wxgtk3.0

Thank you Adam for your work on this.

I haven't been back at sudoroom (where I am trying to install kicad) to test the fixes that were mentioned below, but I think that anything that makes it easier to install kicad is good. Ideally it will be possible for ubuntu 12.04 to install kicad by following instructions - keep in mind that 12.04 is LONG TERM SUPPORT and is still run by many people around the world, for good reasons.

Will this PPA also include KiCAD itself? :) :) :)

-jake (dreaming of the good old wxgtk2.8 days)