Re: OSX: opening PCBNew standalone

… if eeschema works then something is not right.
The part of loading the dso’s is in common code… so I can’t imagine why it should work for one but not the other.

But, as I said before… this argv
argv[0]:
'/Volumes/Kicad/Kicad/pcbnew.app/Contents/MacOS/pcbnew’
looks like you started the pcbnew binary from build folder and not the one from the main kicad bundle.

If bundled correctly, then pcbnew would have to be started from
	what/ever/your/root/is/kicad.app/Contents/Applications/pcbnew.app/Contens/MacOS/pcbnew

Regards,
Bernhard