Re: Feature request: Extended BOM (Part, Footprint, etc.) management

Yes, there's actually a commented todo in the netform.cpp file in EESchema
src:

"@todo might do a list of schematic pages

        <page name="">
            <title/>
            <revision/>
            <company/>
            <comments>
                <comment>blah</comment> <!-- comment1 -->
                <comment>blah</comment> <!-- comment2 -->
            </comments>
            <pagesize/>
        </page>
        :

        and a sheet hierarchy report here
        <sheets>
            <sheet name="sheetname1" page="pagenameA">
                <sheet name="sheetname2" page="pagenameB"/>  use recursion
to output?
            </sheet>
        </sheets>"

This is what I was speaking to, and though I'm just dangerous enough to
find where to make the changes, attempts I've made to successfully make
them failed.