Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

In my opinion it’s not a waste of time.

A decent API will lead to more standardized scripts, and the
people ability to share and look at other’s work.

All right, IMHO this could itself be provided at that condition if is not used, there will not be silently consume system resources. Only lest it was made out of such API layer of additional layer of additional layer… Yo dawg! If we want to brag about own scripts, it is possible to create any forum or page to share scripts, no need for this fancy API. Personally, I cured myself from thinking that my script should be attached to the giant, which becomes the KiCad repository. Usually, any amendment affects a small portion of the software, and you have to rebuild the whole, to get the current package.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick