Re: Netnames convention. Was: Boomerang[...]

I'm checking on that list Checkbox("I don't like any extra, not ordered
„/” in net name.") :]

Like C/C++ variables, there are local or global netnames.

Local netnames are prefixed by the name of the sheet path.
global netnames are not prefixed
All EDA tools I know do that, or something like.

And this is not a mess, this is just mandatory.

"I like to have netnames exactly, as I name it"

Perhaps you like, but you cannot.
At least as long you are using a schematic tool which knows what is a
hierarchy and complex hierarchies, and therefore local and global netnames.

Netlist generator could be merciful to me, when it would not have found hierarchical information sheets. Alternatively in netlist dialog might be included same or similar checkbox as I mention above… ;)
Temporary I use some external tools.
Why that ? Because local labels takes less place(no additional wire), so with my very small library symbols I can design without hierarchical sheets… ;->
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick