Re: Bob's Mac Usability Problems

I have OSX and Linux (Fedora21) development environments, but no
Windows. My luck at generating fully operational OSX binaries is spotty
- perhaps due to multiple boost libraries (still working this out).

As I recall, I did merge your trackpad branch with the then current head
and I think I did see up-down and left-right action from my Mac Air
laptop. That build seemed to have other problems, so it was only a
fleeting experience.

I would be happy to try a build with both OSX 10.10.2 and Fedora21
(equipped with Clang too). If it is possible to segregate your trackpad
stuff into patch form rather than branch merge - it might be better at
this end.

Thanks much for your effort!

Bob G