Re: Bob's Mac Usability Problems

Hi Maciek,

I just tested it a bit more. The behaviour of the ratsnest is a bit confusing here. Let me describe it with the steps I took and what I observed. These are steps on a completely new pcb.

* open pcbnew (leave in default mode)
* Read netlist
* Spread out All Footprints (Ratsnest wires are visible)
* Switch to OpenGL view (Footprints are still visible but no ratsnest wires)
* Move a part around (Ratsnest wires of that particular part appear)
* Switch back to default view and to OpenGL again (the ratsnest wires that were not visible in OpenGL are still invisible and the ones that I made appear by moving a part around are still there)
* Save pcb file and exit pcbnew
* Reopen pcbnew with the newly created board file
* Switch to OpenGL view (All ratsnest wires are visible)

Additionally to all that, at the step where I move the parts around in the OpenGL mode, additional ratsnest wires are being drawn to the origin of the canvas. They are gone after reloading the pcb file.

Cheers,
Piotr