Re: Documentation update

Maybe I can mistaken, but I think that need to divide each i18n to separate repos on Github in accordance them language, for example kicad-doc-ru, kicad-doc-fr and so on. Each repo contains two languages one from them english. kicad-doc-en main repo contains only english language. Other repos pull changes from main repo.

So now, repos have small size (few ethernet traffic), easy to separate managing. And in life few people who at the same
time use more than two languages: english and native language.

Other projects using this policy. See for example https://github.com/progit.