Re: who has been able to make a mac build in the last month?

Hi,

> At first, I had forgotten to set KICAD_SKIP_BOOST as I usually do since I have boost installed via Homebrew. So boost 1.54 got compiled during building. However, the final application was nonetheless linked against my Homebrew boost, causing an immediate crash of Pcbnew. I spotted the error as the version information dialog said “Boost 1.58”, so I tried rebuilding with KICAD_SKIP_BOOST, and everything was fine. (The test build was without scripting support. I am not sure if your build issues were only with scripting activated? I could try that again tomorrow.).
Yes, this is a known issue, it’s around for quite some time.
I was trying to find the root cause for this, but didn’t really succeed… for me, this always happens when trying to use internal boost as soon as some external boost is available (for me, it is a MacPorts build).
It is nothing about scripting support.

Regards,
Bernhard