Re: Eeschema config keyboard mnemonics

Actually it is not a problem with my patch. It may be a wx bug or a
kicad bug - this needs further investigation. Maybe someone is listening
who knows wx better?

The mnemonics are broken even without my patch. Many items do not
respond. After trying to get them working, I have a pile of these in my
terminal:

(eeschema:32117): Gtk-WARNING **: widget `wxPizza' isn't suitable for mnemonic activation

What the everliving /hell/ is a wxPizza. I can find very little
documentation on it, other than someone else also complaining that it is
interfering with his events (with no follow-up).

Anybody?