Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marco,

1) could you please send me also the board with only these 3 modules (usb, qfn, pogo_pin)? (no net, just edge and 3 modules would be fine)
it would be easier check the probs

2) fusion with color is possible in FC 015 and 016 ... I'm going to send the X2QFN-12 fused with color asap ... wich command do you use?
Part, Make a union of several parts?

3) to align the objects I've done a small FC macro... it is not complete to be deployed with the stepup script, but is usable and makes the alignment easy...
I will send it asap

4) could you please send me also a copy of the trouble pcb edge (no net no modules), to check if the problem is in kicad exporting to IDF or in importing IDF from FC

thank you
Maurice