Re: Helping out with Kicad

We can gather statistics from the logs, we used to do it... I need to remember
where.

If you move to google analytics, then, EU laws force you to send a cookie
notice to the user at least once before calling google analytics api, which will
track via cookies all around any sites the user visit which also have analytics...

BTW, I wanted to say: awesome work with the static site, it's looking impressive.

And, it's served by nginx, yes. It has a frontend with cherokee as a reverse proxy
just for IP sharing purposes, but I'd eventually remove that to make administration
easier.

Mark Roszko wrote:
Good news we are generating the new site as static html. Shouldn't
have any load issues then assuming you run it under nginx or lighttpd.
  ^^