Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

OK.
I’ll play around a bit with it on the weekend.
If it is really only about adding the system (== application bundle) path to kicadplugins.i, it could be quite easy.

The path itself is just a matter of definition… but for the sake of consistency, it IMHO should use a pattern similar to the other OSs.

You then still can decide if you want it for the stable release.
Might cause some problems, because I bet almost nobody on OS X did do anything serious with python…?

Regards,
Bernhard