From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of xarx@xxxxxx [xarx@xxxxxx]
Sent: 04 November 2015 22:07
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] About collaboration, simulation,        documentation, organisation, usability and documentation

Hi Mario,

thank you for your reply. The other people felt offended when I said "waist of
time".
Actually I meant it in that way that if three people are making massive
changes in the same part of the code, it will be impossible to merge their
work together. And inevitably, many of the work will have to be thrown out.

Also, I'm glad to hear from a man who is working on the KiCad without an
interest in KiCad itself.

Anyway, I looked at your pictures - good work!

Thanks for speaking up,
          Martin.